Odoo Proof of Concept
Why not invest heavily in a solution that may not be what you need?
The Proof of Concept (POC) may not be free but the cost will be significantly less than acquiring a system that does not meet your needs. If you are not satisfied with the solution, you have no obligation to carry on. However, should you wish to continue, a course of change can be initiated knowing the expected benefits and confident of a successful project.
The POC will assist bizitas in understanding the requirements and business processes important to you. We can then configure the system to allow for growth so it meets and will continue to meet your business and the marketplace in which you trade.
We will hold a workshop to demonstrate the system and produce a costed implementation plan to take you from the POC demo to a live system. It is important that we spend time planning to meet both your current and future needs.
The Proof of Concept will take the form of:
Onsite workshop with key users to:
- Define high level business requirements
- Define high level processes
- Configure Odoo using certified modules to match the requirements and business processes at a high level as closely as possible
- Determine the touch points where customisation will be required
The deliverables from the Proof of Concept are :
- Onsite demonstration/workshop of the proof of concept
- List of apps required to deliver functions
- Assessment of the implementation cost
- Outline project plan